Front End Engineer
Reggio Emilia, Italy
We are a startup based in Reggio Emilia, Italy that creates disruptive products by combining Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for talented innovators in mechatronic, electronic and software to lead the next-gen of food appliances.
Front End Engineer
Here at Robomagister we are passionate about Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Food, you will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that desire to make an impact in the food industry.
Responsible for the design and implementation of the user interface of our systems including embedded devices, mobile devices and cloud applications.
The Work you'll do
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Identify the best architectural solutions for the front end
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around product needs
- Implement highly responsive user interface components
- Design an eye-catching and extremely intuitive user interface
- Develop multi platform applications
- Ensure proper functioning of applications on different platforms
- Improve and maintain existing user interface
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes
- Document application changes and develop updates.
- Setup automatic testing environment for produced code
The Skills you need
- Ability to find creative solutions to user interface challenges
- Very good graphic design skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work and software programming
- UX design skills
- Great aptitude for teamwork
- Optimistic, proactive, resilient, self-motivated and focused
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to handle unforeseen events and large workloads
- Always eager to learn and improve
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced experience in software development
- Previous experience with user interface design
- Experience working as a React developer.
- Good knowledge of different platform for user interface developing
- Good knowledge of cloud systems (AWS preferable)
- Good knowledge of version control (Git)
What Robomagister can offer you
The role is based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
We apply a hybrid work policy.