Reggio Emilia, Italy
We are a startup based in Reggio Emilia, Italy that creates disruptive products by combining Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for talented innovators in mechatronic, electronic and software to lead the next-gen of food appliances.
Here at Robomagister we are passionate about Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Food, you will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that desire to make an impact in the food industry.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the electrical design of an Electrical System including analog and digital devices, power management, PCB layouts and thermal management. Collaborates with embedded software team within the R&D to define and implement reliable and high-performance platforms.
The Work you'll do
- Define hardware requirements with the R&D team
- Design and develop the digital, signal and interface part of the component boards
- Research and sizing of all electrical components in accordance with design specifications
- Identify standard components that are best suited to the needs of the project
- Perform Monte Carlo and Worst Case simulation and perform Root Cause Analysis
- Define electrical schematics of new components
- Design the PCB layout for the optimal solution identified with the R&D team
- Define and execute hardware test on the prototypes
- Cooperate with embedded software team to increase reliability and performance of the platform
- Collaborate with the mechanical designer team for the integration in the mechanical structure
The Skills you need
- Problem solving for hardware issues
- Self-motivated and passionate about your work and electrical systems
- Great aptitude for teamwork
- Optimistic, proactive, resilient, self-motivated and focused
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to handle unforeseen events and large workloads
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Always eager to learn and improve
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electronic Engineering
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics and communication system
- Good knowledge of power electronics (power supply, motors, drivers)
- Good knowledge of microcontroller, communication interfaces, A/D converter and actuator controller
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory instruments
- Good knowledge of software simulator
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Medium/advanced in English
What Robomagister can offer you
The role is based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
We apply a hybrid work policy.