Reggio Emilia, Italy
We are a startup based in Reggio Emilia, Italy that creates disruptive products by combining Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for talented innovators in mechatronic, electronic and software to lead the next-gen of food appliances.
Here at Robomagister we are passionate about Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Food, you will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that desire to make an impact in the food industry.
We are looking for a talented IT Manager that will be responsible for the design and the deployment of new IT Systems and Services of Robomagister.
The Work you'll do
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
The Skills you need
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies and business processes
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Strong understanding on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The qualifications you need
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Medium/advanced in English
What Robomagister can offer you
The role is based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
We apply a hybrid work policy.