Project Manager R&D
Reggio Emilia, Italy
We are a startup based in Reggio Emilia, Italy that creates disruptive products by combining Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for talented innovators in mechatronic, electronic and software to lead the next-gen of food appliances.
Project Manager R&D
Here at Robomagister we are passionate about Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Food, you will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that desire to make an impact in the food industry.
We are looking for a talented project Manager with R&D Department that will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion.
The Work you'll do
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with vendors and stakeholders
- Designing and supporting the signing off on contracts for supplies
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
The Skills you need
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The qualifications you need
- Degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration, Management required
- Past experience in Home Appliances industry preferred
- 3+ years of experience in project management preferred.
- Medium/advanced in English
What Robomagister can offer you
The role is based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
We apply a hybrid work policy.